A blog dedicated to the New York Mets with some other baseball thrown in.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Holy Crap

The Mets were 4-4 while I was away, but a sweet 4-4. Life is good. On the verge of sweeping the Yankees and two games out of first place.

After scoring double digits on the Yankees two days in row I'm pretty happy. I was fortunate enough to be able to watch Friday night's game in which the Mets laid a spanking on the Yankees and I was fortunate enough to not watch Saturday's game. I would have had a heart attack with the back and forth all day. Also, my TV would have had taken a beating after Franco went 3-0 to Posada in 9th inning with the bases loaded. I have quite a few things to catch up on since I missed the entire week, but not sure when I'll get to them. I'll be at the game today and doing something at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home