A blog dedicated to the New York Mets with some other baseball thrown in.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blame Me

For anyone of you looking for someone to place the blame on, blame me. Forget Jeff Wilpon angering Sloane and Delgado with his Sunday at midnight deadline. Forget Sloane and his "no one backs me into a corner" attitude. Forget Jeffery Loria for putting up a $52 million dollar deal with a vesting option. Don't even think about blaming the Canadians (though I personsally think they are fault here 100%). I was told I was the jinx that sealed the Mets fate. I actually posted the Mets lineup with Delgado saying that they got him and had to quickly change it when I misread a friend's IM. As it turns out, it was the kiss of death. The IM only said that he heard on WFAN that they were coming close on a four year $52 million deal. Sorry for screwing it all up. It's all my fault. Now we will be destined to get 10 to 12 homers from first base the entire year. For any of you who listen to MLB Radio’s Stayin' Hot, Darryl Hamilton's hex is alive and well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home