A blog dedicated to the New York Mets with some other baseball thrown in.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Tomorrow...4:00 EST....Be There

What's better than watching the Major League All-Star Game? Watching David Wright and Yusmeiro Petit in the Future's Game on Sunday. Tomorrow, July 11th at Minute Maid Park in Houston the game will begin at 4:00 p.m. (EST) 3:00 p.m. (CDT) and will be televised live on ESPN2. Petit will play for the international team and Wright will be playing for the American team. This is a rare opportunity to catch a glimpse of these two and I'm going to take advantage. I want to actually see for my own eyes what Petit is all about.

Damn, I'm ass backwards. I had to fix this post. It's 4 PM EST and not 2 PM EST. I'm losing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog.

Regards,

A Stock Trader
stock option trading course

10:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my aviation support equipment employment site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home